Whether traveling by land or air, Oakland is easy to get to. Oakland International Airport (OAK) is less than 10 miles from the downtown area, BART has two stops in downtown Oakland, Amtrak runs through Oakland with a stop at Jack London Square as does Greyhound. If driving, the downtown area is easily accessible from I-980/880.
OFFICIAL HOTEL PARTNER:
With 484 deluxe guest rooms andover 25,000 square feet of flexible function space, plus another 64,000 square feet of exhibition and meeting space at the adjoining Oakland Convention Center, the OAKLAND MARRIOTT CITY CENTER can accommodate any size gathering.The Oakland Marriott’s state-of-the-art meeting facilities and uncompromising commitment to service and value will transform any occasion into a special event. Our staff is knowledgeable and professional and has the unique ability to anticipate the needs of our guests. From coordinating meeting logistics and memorable tours for spouses to arranging modest coffeebreaks, exciting banquets or themed parties,our sales and catering managers are determined to maximize your comfort and performance.
Check out their renovated rooms!
SOLD OUT FOR 2014
Waterfront Hotel is no more than 20 minutes from the Bay Area's major professional and leisure destinations:
- Twenty-minute ferry ride to San Francisco from our back door
- Ten blocks from the Oakland Convention Center
- Three-minute ride to downtown Oakland (including BART) with our complimentary shuttle service
- We're also conveniently located near the area's transportation outlets:
- Ten blocks from BART
- Ten-minute drive from Oakland International Airport
- Five-minute walk to Amtrak
- Convenient access to Interstates 80, 880, 580, 980 and Highway 24
Each of our guest rooms offer the convenience of a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker with free coffee & tea refreshed daily. In addition, our suite shop, located next to our front desk, provides a convenient retail market for sundries, snacks and microwavable meals. You will appreciate our laundry facilities and complimentary 24-hour business center for copy, fax and computer processing.
The benefit for our guests is, that we include many cost saving conveniences in our rate, thus saving bottom line dollars. Our standard conveniences include:
· Each room offers the option of Spacious Studio Suites, one- and/or two-bedroom suites, plus a comfortable sitting area and work desk, also with fully equipped kitchens
· Complimentary daily Suite Start® hot breakfast buffet
· Welcome Home® reception featuring complimentary beer & wine and dinner Monday-Thursday evenings.
· Complimentary High speed Internet in every room
· Complimentary shuttle service within a (2)- mile radius